Sunday, September 12, 2010

Using common household items to clean with

I use allot of white vinegar, peroxide, baking soda, salt, borax, washing soda, castile soap, fels naptha, Oxy-clean .There are some commercial things out there that work but the truth is I like to stick with simple things. Doug has skin allergies to dyes and perfumes and I have respiratory allergies to perfumes and any strong scents. Ammonia and bleaches trigger asthmatic reactions with me. Since I went with natural cleaning I haven't had a sinus infection I used to have them constantly. Doug used to break out from every laundry detergent I ever tried now I make my own and use white vinegar as fabric softener. With using thing from your own pantry you are using healthier cleaners for you and your environment and its a fraction of the cost of commercial cleaners

No comments:

Post a Comment